Function Information, Terms & Conditions
The Kincumber Hotel offers a choice of indoor and outdoor areas to celebrate your special event, catering up 180 people. We welcome work or social club gatherings, birthdays, christenings, weddings, baby showers, bereavement gatherings – any and all of your very special events.
Call our function co-ordinator to discuss your requirements on 4369 2166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a choice of catering options to suit your occasion and budget. Choose from;
- Platter Menu (Please contact us as per the above so we can send you our most updated, seasonal Platter Menu)
- Set Menu (Please contact us as per the above so we can send you our most updated, seasonal Platter Menu)
- Bistro Menu – Please call 4369 2166 to make your reservation
If you are supplying a cake to celebrate your occasion, our chefs are able to cut and plate up your cake for a fee of $3 per person. Alternatively, you can avoid the “cakeage” fee by supplying your own plates and cutlery.
Please confirm your function and menu a minimum of two weeks prior to your event. Deposit is required upon confirmation.
Children are welcome for the duration of the function but must be supervised at all times.
Select your area to host your function
This alfresco area is undercover with overhead heaters. This family friendly area over looks our indoor and outdoor kids play area. Ideal for private functions, this area is available to hire for exclusive use.
Guest Size – 180 people standing and 80 people seated.
Suited for private functions over 50 people. You may enhance your event by decorating the area to your desired theme; live music / entertainment is also permitted in this area. As the deck is fully equipped with a portable bar you have the choice of two beers to have on tap and you can stock the fridge with your choice of 6 beverages that are sold within the hotel
- Plasma /DVD player
- Catering staff
- Use of microphone
- iPod dock
- Private portable bar – conditions apply, please speak to our Functions Manager for more information.
- You have the option to hold your function between the following times;
- 12 noon – 3.00pm or 5.00pm – 10.00pm
- Areas can be reserved for extended times at an additional cost. Please call us on 4369 2166 to discuss.
- The bar and music will cease service at 10pm. Due to noise restrictions all patrons must be off the Deck by 10.30pm. If you would like to stay longer you are able to move into the main beer garden until the Hotel closes should our main bar still be open.
- You may hire a DJ, Live entertainment or jukebox for exclusive use functions. We have various preferred suppliers we would recommend. If you are planning on having live entertainment, please speak to our function coordinator first.
- Friday Nights, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays will require a minimum amount spent on food.
- Guest must adhere to the responsible service of alcohol policies and procedures as indicated by our staff.
- The organizer is financially responsible and liable for any damage or theft to the hotel.
- No food or beverages are to be brought into the premises for consumption
- No confetti due to wildlife, all theming / decorations are the responsibility of the organiser.
The Patio is part of our Southern Deck area with comfortable lounge seating and table seating available. This area can be partitioned off and reserved for non exclusive functions and is ideal for smaller informal gatherings. This area overlooks our children’s play areas; the outside playground and the inside games room.
Please contact our Functions Manager for more information about costings for hiring our beautiful Patio space.
Guest Size – up to 30 people for stand up cocktail menu or platter menu functions.
The TV Deck
Our TV Deck featuring our big screen TV and overlooks our court yard and live entertainment stage. This is comfortable area offers tables and lounge seating. The TV Deck is available for exclusive and non exclusive functions. Priority for this area will be given to groups booking the TV Deck exclusively.
Guest Size – up to 75 people for stand up cocktail menu or platter menu functions.
Our main bistro area features booth seating and a stone fireplace. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days. We offer relaxed casual dining with a delicious seasonal menu and daily specials from our executive chef. Our menu features gluten free and vegetarian options with our chef updating our black board specials daily.
We are able to partition off sections of our bistro for functions as well as informal larger group sized dinner reservations.
Call 02 4369 2166 to make a table reservation. Bookings are always recommended for large groups.